Arthur is well situated for easy access to interstate, rail and airconnections to anywhere in the country. Only minutes west of Interstate 57 North and South and Interstate 70 East and West.
- High speed rail service is provided by the C E & I with sidings in Arthur
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Arthur:
- COLES COUNTY MEMORIAL (about 23 miles; MATTOON/CHARLESTON, IL; ID: MTO with no commercial service at this time)
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS-WILLARD (about 26 miles; CHAMPAIGN/URBANA, IL; ID: CMI) with daily commercial service to all major hubs and direct flights to many locations.
- DECATUR (about 28 miles; DECATUR, IL; ID: DEC with limited commercial service)
- TUSCOLA (about 13 miles; TUSCOLA, IL; ID: K96)
- PIATT COUNTY (about 21 miles; MONTICELLO, IL; ID: 2K0)
- SHELBY COUNTY (about 34 miles; SHELBYVILLE, IL; ID: 2H0)
- 18 miles: MATTOON (1718 BROADWAY). Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for taxi service.
- Champaign, Il: connecting transportation hub with the Illinois Central service north (to Chicago) and south.